PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
SERVES: 8 ppl
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- 1 jar Oregon Growers Apricot Jam
- ½ cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rinse chicken thighs, pat dry, and transfer to a baking dish.
- Season thighs with salt and pepper.
- Bring jam and mustard to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon apricot mixture over chicken thighs, spreading with back of spoon to coat evenly.
- Bake chicken, basting with sauce from bottom of dish every 10 minutes, until thighs reach internal temp of 170 - about 30 minutes