PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
SERVES: 4-6 people
- 1 Premade Pizza Dough + Semolina
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Fresh Pear
- 1.5 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 jar Oregon Growers Pear-Hazelnut Jam
- Preheat your oven to 500F and place a pizza stone on a rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven for at least 45mins.
- Grate and crumble your cheese, slice half of the pear, making sure to remove the seed. (Peeling the pear is optional)
- Using semolina flour to dust your work area, form the dough and place it on a semolina-dusted pizza peel.
- Spread the olive oil on the pizza dough, then evenly distribute mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, and sliced pears.
- Season generously with ground black pepper.
- Bake the pizza for 12-15min. Remove from the oven, and while the pizza is hot, drizzle generously with Oregon Growers Pear Jam! Add as much as you like. The sweetness will balance the sharpness of the blue cheese.
- Slice and enjoy!