Apricot Chicken Stir-fry
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
SERVES: 2 people
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken
- breasts, cut into 1½” cubes
- 1 teaspoon high heat oil
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- ½ cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup Oregon Growers Apricot Jam
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Chives & cilantro leaves for garnish
- In a large cast iron skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in high heat oil for 3-4 minutes.
Add the bell peppers, snow peas,
Oregon Growers Apricot Jam, stock, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, and mustard.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 4-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with rice!