This barbecue sauce could not be easier! Made with common pantry and kitchen ingredients, this sauce packs tons of flavor and only take minutes to prepare. Would work great with any cut of chicken, or even pork. Enjoy!
- 2-3 lbs of chicken drumsticks (about 10 drumsticks) *
- 1/2 cup of Oregon Growers Marionberry Habanero Jam
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of pepper
- Water to thin out sauce
- Green Onions for garnish- optional
- Mix the jam through remaining ingredients (excluding green onions), add 1-2 tablespoons of water to thin out to the consistency of BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- Place dry drumsticks on a lined baking sheet and par-bake in a 400-degree oven for 35 minutes. When at 5 minutes remaining, turn on grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from oven and brush all sides with the prepared sauce.
- Grill 12-15 minutes, flipping once, brushing with remaining sauce once flipped. Grill time should not exceed 15 minutes. Internal temperature of 185-190 degrees.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
- *To prepare chicken drumsticks, I like to marinate in a dry spice rub 24 hours beforehand. You can also use a brine solution a day in advance as well.