PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
SERVES: 4-6 people
- 1 ½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 cup Organic Cane Sugar
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ cup Cold Butter
- 2 cups Oregon Growers Blueberry Jam (or the flavor of your choice) - you’ll need 2 jars
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Cut cold butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve about 2 cups flour-butter mixture. Press remaining mixture into the prepared baking dish to form a crust.
- Spread 2 cups Oregon Growers Blueberry Jam over the crust and sprinkle with the reserved oat-flour mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is just browned, about 25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting and serving!