PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 5 minutes
SERVES: 4 ppl
- 4 slices Sourdough Bread, 1-inch thick
- 1 cup ricotta, whole fat, stirred until creamy
- 1 Apricot (Peaches, Plums, Figs or Strawberries would also work)
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Oregon Growers Honey
- 4 thin slices of Prosciutto
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Flaky Salt
- Heat a large skillet over medium- high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil per slice of bread, and cook bread until just golden brown on both sides.
- Spread about ¼ cup of ricotta on top of each warmed toast. From there you can add your sliced fruit, prosciutto, or a combination of both. Drizzle with Oregon Growers Honey and serve with freshly ground black pepper and flaky salt. Enjoy!