PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: N/A
SERVES: 6-10 servings
- 2 cups Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 jar Oregon Growers Jam of your choice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Scallions, thinly-sliced
- *(Optional) 1 tbsp Herb of Choice, finely chopped
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Pinch of Chili Flake
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Oregon Growers jam and whisk until combined evenly.
- Add dijon, chili flake, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and whisk gently until combined.
- Add scallions (and any extra herbs) and fold gently into the mixture with a spoon until combined evenly.
Turkey Sandwiches - use Oregon Growers Jams that are tart and feature berries, like Triple Berry, Marionberry, Blueberry, Raspberry.
Ham or Pork Sandwiches - use Oregon Growers Jams that feature stonefruit, like Northwest Peach, Apricot, Black Cherry
This spread is amazing on all manner of Bagels!