Pumpkin Butter Pancakes
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 10-15 minutes
SERVES: 4 people
- 1.5 cups Milk
- 1 cup Oregon Growers Pumpkin Butter
- 2 tbsp Organic Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp each of Allspice & Cinnamon
- Nuts, Maple Syrup
- In a bowl, mix together the milk,
Oregon Growers Pumpkin Butter, egg, oil and vinegar.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon, ginger and salt in a separate bowl.
- Now stir this mixture into the pumpkin butter and milk mixture - just enough to combine. Do not over mix!
- Heat a lightly oiled/buttered griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot!
- We like to serve them with nuts, another dollop of Pumpkin Butter, and maple syrup.