PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 40 minutes
SERVES: A Party
- 3-4 lbs of Chicken Wings
- Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 ½ cups (1 jar) Oregon Growers Marionberry-Habanero Jam
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Preheat your grill, smoker, or oven to 375F. In the meantime, spread the wings on a sheet pan, dry them with paper towels, and season all sides lightly with with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- When the oven/grill reaches 375F, place the wings inside for 35 mins, flipping them halfway through.
- While the wings are cooking, add the butter jam, soy sauce, hoisin, and sesame oil to a saucepan and cook over medium heat until incorporated.
- After 35 mins check the internal temperature of the wings. At 165F they are cooked, but for the best texture cook until they are 175F. Add the wings and warmed sauce to a large bowl and toss to coat. Serve on a platter and enjoy!