- 1 (12oz) Oregon Growers Fruit Spread
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 6 Tbsp Butter softened
- 6 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the Ingredients in a bowl until a dough forms.
- Scoop 1-inch balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the balls of dough about 1 1/2 inches apart.4. Use your thumb to create a thumbprint in the middle of each cookie.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Oregon Growers Fruit Spread to the indentation.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes, until they start to turn light golden brown on top.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cool them on the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer them to a rack to cool completely before serving. 20-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.