If you have never made homemade Gummies, you may be surprised by just how easy and delicious they can be. This was the last recipe that we showcased at the “FEAST PDX” food event, and they were a hit. There are so many fun options for gummy molds these days, so feel free to be creative with the shape of your gummy. We used our Marionberry Fruit Syrup, but you could definitely sub the Raspberry Syrup if you are so inclined.
TIME: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours to set
SERVES: about 50 gummies
- 1 Bottle Marionberry Fruit Syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 T. agar-agar powder
- Mix together all ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Cook on stove top at medium heat, for about 15 minutes. Stir constantly until mixture has thickened.
- Remove from heat and pour into molds with a small spoon or pitcher.
- Carefully move to the fridge and let set for about 2 hours, until firm. Enjoy!