TIME: 10 minutes
SERVES: 4 people
These Smoked Pepper Bites are straight out of the Pacific Northwest; combining the best ingredients on a wonderful and earthy La Panzanella Gluten-Free Cracker. We showcased these bites at the recent “FEAST PDX” event, and they were a hit. Great for a snack, or an appetizer!
- 16, Gluten-Free Oat Crackers (La Panzanella)
- 8 oz. Chevre (Portland Creamery)
- 1 jar Smoked Pepper Pate (Oregon Growers)
- 1 6 oz. Salami, sliced into thick rounds (Olympia Provisions)
- Set out your crackers and top with about a Tablespoon dollop of Chevre.
- Add a teaspoon dollop of the Smoked Pepper pate.
- Top with a slice of Salami.