- 1/2 cup Oregon Growers Fruit Spread - Pick your favorite flavor
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter
- 3 Cups of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 tsp salt
Makes 12 bars
Prep Time: 30mins
Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour 3 cups of oats in a large mixing bowl
- In a sauce pan on low heat, stir in 1/4 cup of water, 1/4 cup fruit spread, 1/2 cup peanut butter and a pinch of salt until smooth.
- Pour over the oats and mix until all the oats are coated and you have a gooey mixture.
- Grease an 8x 10 baking dish and press the mixture into an even layer, top with 1/4 cup of fruit spread.
- Cook for 25 minutes until edges begin to get crispy.
- Allow to cool before slicing into this easy snack!